Thursday, December 19, 2013

Meet another of our Clean & Graphic Designers!

Today I am thrilled to be welcoming a fellow Canuck to the team!!! She is a talented designer and does clean & graphic so well!!! I was delighted when she agreed to join the team! You will find a lot of inspiration from her!!!

Please welcome, Geri Greening!!!


[Geri+Two.jpg]
My name is Geri Greening. I'm from a small 'city' in north central Manitoba, Canada. I have been happily married to my DH Dan for 35 years. We have two adult children, son Eric and daughter Brady and three grand fur babies - 1 barks and two meow! I am so excited to be working shoulder to shoulder with these amazingly talented ladies! I hope my clean & graphic creations will inspired you.

Clean & Graphic Definition: 
  • clean lines
  • simple treatment of text
  • no frills
  • bare boned
  • message is communicated quickly

8 comments:

  1. This is so pleasing to the eye and packs a punch. Fabulous card, Geri. Nice to "meet" you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Geri! Your card is amazing! I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geri! How super to see you listed here as one of the designers! I'm a fan and can't wait to see what you share with us here! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Geri! So thrilled to be working with you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome, getting really excited to see all of the cards you ladies design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's a winner! Congrats to Geri, and can't wait for the Card Concept to begin! : ) Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to meet you too Geri....Can't with to see more of your work!! Congrats...you have landed in a great spot!

    ReplyDelete