Friday, December 13, 2013

Meet another of our Freestyle Collage Designers!

Another week is DONE! EEK! Only 12 days until Christmas...what is happening to time! 

Today I am thrilled to introduce a new designing friend. She has been playing along with my other challenges and I could not help but notice her amazing cards. She has such a beautiful style and is able to create projects with lots of intricate detail.



Help me to welcome, Cindy Lovell to the team!


Hi, i'm Cindy Lovell. I was born in California but grew up and still live in Germany.I am married for almost 14 years and we have two wonderful girls, Jamie ( 13 ) and Emily ( 9 ).
I have been crafting since my Mom taught me how to crochet when i was only 3 years.I had my hands on almost everything craftable. I discovered Digital Scrapbooking back in 2005,short after i started Paper Scrapbooking.I started making cards in 2006 and became very addicted.
I love pattern papers and bright and bold colors.I hope i will be able to inspire some of you with my Freestyle Collage cards here on this awesome Blog!
I am very happy to be a part of this great Team with a bunch of amazing and talented Ladies!

Definition of Freestyle Collage:
  • unrelated elements in a collection
  • can be done in any style
  • use of embellishments
  • use of texture
  • eye-catching and pleasing

6 comments:

  1. Hi there Cindy! Looking forward to being inspired by you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Cindy, can hardly wait to see what you and the other ladies create for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited the you're on board, Cindy - your cards are amazing; your inspiration, outstanding!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Cindy!! So happy to see you on this team!! Can't wait to see your inspiring creations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cindy! I love your sample card, and I can't wait to see more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your freestyle collage Style. It is one of my favorite styles too. TFS I can't wait for more!!!

    ReplyDelete