Monday, December 9, 2013

Welcome to another Clean & Layered Designer!

Wow, that weekend zoomed by didn't it! Everything at this time of year goes faster; Christmas is in a hurry to get here!


Today I am excited to introduce another of our Clean & Layered artists!!! I have known and admired Kerin's work for many years. She is a true inspiration and I love her gorgeous cards. They are always clean and colourful!!!

Please help me welcome, Kerin Sylvester.






Clean & Layered 

My name is Kerin Sylvester, and I live in Massachusetts with my husband Jeff and our two terrific sons, Ben and Nick. I work in an accounting office by day, and love to make cards at night. I have been stamping for about 9 years, but only in recent years discovered my addiction to Copics. I am beyond thrilled to be designing on the Card Concept team, and hope you enjoy my clean and layered designs!


Clean & Layered Definition:
  • clean lines
  • lots of layers
  • designer papers/embossing
  • embellishments/accents
  • clean and fresh looking
  • some coloured images at times
  • white space

Do you enjoy colouring images?
 
What colouring tools do you use?

5 comments:

  1. Welcome Kerin! I do love to colour images and I use Copics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Kerin! I just love your fresh and happy designing style ... looking forward to sharing our inspiration here together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Kerin! Your card is gorgeous and the coloring amazing! I look forward to working with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a charming card, and beautiful coloring! I'm looking forward to seeing more of Kerin's creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Karen, it is going to be such fun working with you!

    ReplyDelete