Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Meet Our Newest Classy & Elegant Designer!

Today I am thrilled to introduce our newest Classy & Elegant Designer. Cathy is an amazing and creative designer. I can't tell you how many times I have seen a card she has posted and said to myself "why haven't I ever thought too do something so fantastic!" You will love her designs and her ability to add that regal touch to her creations! 



Let's welcome, Cathy Weber!




Hi there...I'm Cathy Weber and I live in Southern California with my husband of 34 years.  It wasn't until my three children grew up that I discovered there was a "crafty" side of me.   My typical crafting style is Clean and Layered, but I am going to stretch myself right out of my comfort zone and be one of the designers who represent the Classy and Elegant style.  Those two styles actually have a lot in common and I hope to be able to combine the best of both as I join what I consider to be the “hottest” card challenge out there today…The Card Concept.  Let’s see how much “Classy & Elegant” I have in me!





The Classy/Elegant Style can be defined as:



  • polished
  • shiny finish
  • sparkling embellishments
  • rich colour scheme
  • sophisticated sentiments
  • regal
  • sweeping
  • dramatic
  • monochromatic
  • layered textures
  • awe
  • impress

    Have you ever created of using this style before? 
    If you have or would like to come and try it out our next challenge starts Wednesday January 22nd, 5 AM (PST)--see you there!

    8 comments:

    1. Fabulous choice of a new designer. I am a huge fan of her work, and she is a great addition to the team. This card is oozing fabulousness.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Wow, Cathy will be a wonderful addition to the team...I am in awe of her style!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Welcome Cathy! It's so nice to have you on the team! You have a beautiful style! :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. Yeah, Cathy! Love your 'classy elegant' style! Fits you perfectly!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Scalloped border,roses,lace and a pretty filagree heart...elegant!

      ReplyDelete
    6. I am so late today but sooo excited to see this late tonight! Congrats Cathy!!!

      ReplyDelete
    7. So glad to have you on the Team Cathy!! I love...love your cards!!!

      ReplyDelete
    8. Whoot Whoot! SO happy to see you here Cathy! I love your style and look forward to seeing all your beautiful creations!

      ReplyDelete