Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Challenge #6 - Winners

Hello Tracey here with the winner's for The Card Concept challenge #6! Once again we are so amazed by all of the talent that you are sharing with us here challenge after challenge. Challenge #7 goes live in one hour at 5:00 AM (PST).

Congratulations to all of our participants for this week's challenge here at The Card Concept. We have each chosen a winner who we liked the best but not necessarily in our design style, and who followed the rules and challenge.

If you are viewing this in Google Reader, please visit our blog, to see the winning projects, by clicking on the pictures.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Deanna! This was the most inspiring challenge I've linked to lately. The inspiration photo was just a delight! And I appreciate so much that Deanna picked my card and also her sweet comment about my flowers. THANK YOU to everyone at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie! I love this new card challenge, its so inspiring with all the fabulous work of the DT'S! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Lee Ann! I really love this challenge and the DT's inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Geri! This was such a fun challenge, and I am just over the moon that this little baseball card was chosen. Love the whole idea of the CCC, and what an amazing DT!!! Looking forward to the butterfly challenge! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my, thank you! congrats to the others too, what a beautiful line up of cards.....amazing talent here!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete