Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Challenge #2 - Winners

Hello, Tracey here with the winners from Challenge #2 - Using Texture.  Once again the response to the challenge was overwhelming with 119 entries for the second challenge.  We hope that you are enjoying our challenges and will be back to play again this week for Challenge #3 which goes live in one hour at 5:00 AM (PST).

Congratulations to all of our participants for this week's challenge here at The Card Concept. We have each chosen a winner who we liked the best but not necessarily in our design style, and who followed the rules and challenge.

If you are viewing this in Google Reader, please visit our blog, to see the winning projects, by clicking on the pictures.



10 comments:

  1. Well, blow me down! Considering I was having trouble with the concept, I'm blown away to be appearing here amongst all these beautiful cards! Thanks, Narelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Karen!! I am excited to be among all the amazing cards :) congrats to everyone . Working for the monochromatic pink now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Kerin! I am honored!! The cards linked to this challenge are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Deanna, for choosing my card! There are so many amazing cards. I am honored!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, ladies! All wonderfully textured cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, thank you so much! I'm honored to be among these fabulous cards...some of my very favorites from the gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for picking my card Kay! Loving the challenges - congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU Debbie!! Happy to be picked along with the other BEAUTIFUL cards here!!
    CONGRATS to everyone and Have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for choosing my card Theresa. I had no idea, there was a link attached to a post on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've just found your fab new challenge - thanks Deanna for letting me know! - and can't wait to join in. Gorgeous samples ladies, very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete