Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Challenge #9 - Monochromatic Purple

Welcome to The Card Concept. 

This challenge we have a monochromatic colour theme for you to try! You must use the theme and create your card in one of the styles of the designers. 





The styles are explained HERE.


Clean & Simple



By only using two colors you can still do monochromatic but keep it CAS.


Clean & Graphic



Solid images and bold contrasts are staples of Clean & Graphic style!


Clean & Layering

Kay Miller



Purple? Did someone say purple? LOOOVE purple! I was inspired by the actual graphic design of the inspiration board!  Oh and the purple! :D


Shabby Chic

I was inspired this week by the beautiful flowers on the yummy cupcakes!


Freestyle Collage



Purple,my absolute favorite color! I really had to do some brainstorming on this one,since me as a patter paper addicted person,don't own any purple papers.So,i tried some inlay die cutting and i am pretty happy with how it turned out!

Classy & Elegant



When I think purple, I think little girls!  I used various shades of purple, embossing, flowers, a beautiful bow and the oh so elegant gold embossing on vellum for my card.



Our Rules
  1. Use the Challenge to create a card.
  2. Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
  3. Explain in your post which style you used.
  4. Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
  5. Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!

This challenge will end on Monday, May 12 at Noon (PST).


6 comments:

  1. Woohoo! My favorite color - I'm super excited about his challenge and can't wait to get started! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kid you not, it was just a couple days ago that I was telling someone how I shy away from monochromatic cards. And purple is a super hard color for me, too. I should really try this challenge because it would be just that...a challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all this purple goodness this time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FUN challenge! I'm glad I found it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely creations by the DT, and the players...love looking at all the different shades of purples here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cards are so beautiful everyone! Purple is my favorite color so I just had to play along this time!!!

    ReplyDelete