Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Challenge #21 - Sunflowers

Welcome to The Card Concept. 

Hello card makers! We are excited about this challenge and we hope you are too! For this challenge we are looking for a country/sunflower theme! You must use the theme and create your card in one of the styles of the designers. Happy crafting!

The styles are explained HERE.



Deanna Dean
Ground your sentiment by having it touch your image.

Mary Marsh
sunflowers, vase, twine and checkered tablecloth are my inspiration


The black background makes a dramatic "hello die" against the sunflower.


I was fascinated by those beautiful sunflowers!


Debbie Marcinkiewicz
I took inspiration this week from the colors, flowers, gingham and bow!


Kristie Larsen
This was a challenge for me! I used distress inks and old book paper to create my shabby look.

LauraJane 
I used masks to create a freestyle collage of sunflowers.

Cindy Lovell
I was inspired by the brown and yellow of the sunflowers!!



A touch of lace for an elegant country feel
I added the beautiful rain stones to add a bit of elegance to my sunflowers. 


Our Rules
  1. Use the Challenge to create a card.
  2. Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
  3. Explain in your post which style you used.
  4. Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
  5. Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky (if you can). Everyone loves comments!

This challenge will end on Monday, October 27 at Noon (PST).

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my, what wonderful DT cards! So many different takes on a wonderful theme! I'm definitely going to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sunflowers so it was a must that I played along today...wonderful cards from all the DT and card makers.

    ReplyDelete