Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Challenge #22 - Thank "fall"

Welcome to The Card Concept. 
This week we have a theme for you to try! You must use the theme and create your card in one of the styles of the designers. 

The styles are explained HERE.
Clean & Simple

Laurie Willison 
Fall is my favorite season, so I love this inspiration pic. The leaves were my inspiration for this card.


Clean & Graphic
 
My design was inspired by the stained glass window resting against the wall, behind the large pumpkin.


Clean & Layering

Kerin Sylvester
I was inspired by the pumpkins and decided to bring in the light beige from the background as well.


Shabby Chic

Narelle Farrugia 

I took the colours from the inspiration picture and used them in my leaves.


Freestyle Collage

Cathy Weber
I used an embossing folder to re-create the siding in the photo.


Classy & Elegant

I was inspired by the color scheme and of course, the pumpkins!

Wild Card Team
(The Wild Card team have each chosen a style to represent...
visit their blogs to see what they chose!)

Cindy Lovell
 
I was inspired by the pumpkins and the cart from the photo.

This is my favorite time of the year...my stamp says it all. I was inspired by the beautiful pumpkins.

I love the fall season and was inspired by those rustic fall colours!

One of my fav techniques is to layer images onto a text stamp.


The fall elements from this rustic photo was inspiration for my card

I wanted to try the simplicity of cut panels combined with some fall flavour.

Our Rules
  1. Use the Challenge to create a card.
  2. Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
  3. Explain in your post which style you used.
  4. Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
  5. Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
This challenge will end on Monday, November 10 at Noon (PST).

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful inspiration, ladies - so glad to see more autumn cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL cards DT! Puts me in the mood for COZY crafting:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all very nice cards! I love the Fall with all the beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous inspiration from the DT and so many great ideas in the photo inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete