Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Challenge #23 Winners

Hello Tracey here with the winners for The Card Concept Challenge #23 - Kraft Christmas! Isn't using kraft on your Christmas designs awesome. We loved seeing how you were inspired to use. We have each chosen a winner who we liked the best but not necessarily in our own design style, and who followed the rules and challenge.

Challenge #24 goes live in one hour at 5:00 AM (PST). We have a special treat for this week's challenge.

If you are viewing this in Google Reader, please visit our blog, to see the winning projects, by clicking on the pictures.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks Cindy for picking my card and congrats to all the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB selection - well done to all chosen

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for choosing my card, Mary - I had fun making it - congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful gallery!! Each is a top prize winner to me! Thanks Sue, for liking my little birds... and congrats to all you crafty ladies!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a pleasant surprise! Thank you, Yoonsun, for choosing my card(s), and congrats to all the winners. There were so many amazing cards in the gallery this time around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very happy that you picked my card. Thank you and congrats to all other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all winners!! And thank you Nancy for picking my card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super to see my card picked! It was so much fun getting the idea finally on paper... Thank you and congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Kristie for picking my card.. very happy to see my card get picked here :) Congrats to all other winners :)

    ReplyDelete