Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Card Concept #23 {A Krafty Christmas}

Welcome to The Card Concept. 

Twice a month, we offer up a challenge for you to try, and we hope that you will create a card in one of the styles we have offered here. The team is divided into the different styles and each designer explains how they were inspired by the challenge! 

The styles are explained HERE.

For November and December, we are thrilled to have Kristie Goulet joining the team and to have Nancy Leppek Guest Designing with us! Welcome ladies!



Kristie Goulet

Hi, my name is Kristie Goulet and I live in Northern, NH with my husband of 18 years and 4 amazing children. I am a SAHM who loves to create after our homeschooling day is finished. I love making cards to send to family and friends. I started my blog Kreative Kristie and am amazed at the amazing bond that card makers have and the friendships I have made. I'm super excited to be on this design team with these very talented ladies and sharing my CAS style with you.

Nancy Leppek


Hi...My name is Nancy and I am over the top excited to be a Guest Designer here at The Card Concept. I live on the West Coast of the Sunshine State and my hubby and I both work in the school system. We have the most amazing 22 year old son a parent could ever ask for.  When I am not making cards or scrapbooking (if there is anything better to do) you can find me either baking, blog surfing, or attending my Pinterest Addict meetings.  

Kristie is stepping in for Deanna Dean who is stepping down from our team. We are so sad to see Deanna go! Thank you for your dedication and amazing inspiration, Deanna! We hope you will return to play along with us when you can! Kristie is now joining us as a permanent "Clean and Simple" designer! We are so delighted to have her with us!
For the next two weeks we have an inspiration challenge sure to get your Christmas juices flowing! Feel free to create a card with the colours or with any part of the inspiration photo. Maybe you want to use trees, tags, die cuts or snowflakes. Show us how you were inspired! All product is welcome!

Clean & Simple

Kristie Goulet
Keep it simple with a creative stamp!

Clean & Graphic

A little dimension makes a big statement!

Clean & Layering


Kay Miller
Keeping it neutral is perfect for a clean and layered card!

Shabby Chic

Debbie Marcinkiewicz
This week I was inspired by the kraft, red & white color 
palette as well as the bows and triangle shape of the trees!

Freestyle Collage

 White REALLY pops on Kraft!

Classy & Elegant


 
Kraft is the new elegant touch for the Holidays!


Wild Card Team

(The Wild Card team have each chosen a style to represent...
visit their blogs to see what they chose!)



Nancy Leppek 
(Guest Wild Card Designer)

Neutral mixed with texture always creates an elegant card!

I love the pairing of kraft & red, just a beautiful combination.

Yoonsun Hur

I so very love Krafty Christmas!!

Sue Trembeth
Pop of red against the kraft background- always a winner.

Mary Marsh
Kraft & red, Christmas & snowflakes

Kristie Larsen

Create a neutral scene with pops of colour!

Our Rules
  1. Use the Challenge to create a card.
  2. Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
  3. Explain in your post which style you used.
  4. Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
  5. Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
This challenge will end on Monday, November 24th at Noon (PST).




7 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS! Kraft is truly timeless and transcends all styles :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. Love the combination of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love working with the colors in this challenge. I am saving your challenge link to come back again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards by the DT...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for the fab inspiration and for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for amazing inspiration and great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet challenge! Beautiful projects from the Design Team!

    ReplyDelete