Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Card Concept #40 {Forest Friends}

Welcome to The Card Concept! Each week we offer up a challenge for you to try, and we hope that you will create a card in one of the styles we have offered here.  The team is divided into the different styles and each designer explains how they were inspired by the challenge!  So come and join us and try your hand at a brand new "style" of card making or work in your comfort zone, it is totally up to you!


Feel free to use any of the styles of our team or better yet, share you own style by combining one or more of the styles. We want you to have fun and make a card in a style that you feel good about!

The styles are explained HERE.

September Clean & Layered Guest Designer

Thank you Kim for being our guest for the month of September, your creations were so inspiring. You can find Kim on her blog Joyful Creations with Kim.


The designers have entered their cards below and they have explained the style they used and the way they were inspired...



Clean & Simple

Sandie Munro
I was inspired by the use of felt, colours and concept of friends


Debbie Petersen
I was inspired by those cute little animals and the woodgrain.


Clean & Graphic





Clean & Layered

*Kerin Sylvester
I was inspired by the cute forest animals and evergreen tree.

*Laurie Schmidt
The cute little deer and tree inspired me to make a Christmas card.



Shabby Chic

Debbie Marcinkiewicz
 I took inspiration from the color palette this week - green, orange, grey, brown, white, cream, black!

Deanne Kay

My inspiration came from that cute little owl and the wood grain.

Freestyle Collage

Laura Jane
I was inspired by the wood-grain in the photo as well as the grouping of animals

Michele K. Henderson
 I love the color and the whimsy of these friends in the forest!


Classy & Elegant

Vicki Burdick


I was inspired by the animals and the woodland feel.

Mackie
I was inspired by the row of animals and I adore owls!


Mixed Media

Our Rules
  1. Use the Challenge to create a card.
  2. Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
  3. Explain in your post which style you used.
  4. Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
  5. Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!

This challenge will end on Monday, Oct. 5th at Noon (PST).


4 comments:

  1. Hello: I can't find the linky to up load my card to the gallery, can you please help me?
    Thank you so much.
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Maria...not sure what happened there! I think Blogger must have eaten the linky! It is back now.

      Delete
  2. LOVE this inspiration photo and fun challenge! Thank you for the amazing inspiration in every style!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many adorable and beautiful cards and I just love the inspiration photo and want everyone of those darling felt critters!

    ReplyDelete