Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The Card Concept #49 {Floral Radiance}

Welcome to The Card Concept! Each week we offer up a challenge for you to try, and we hope that you will create a card in one of the styles we have offered here.  The team is divided into the different styles and each designer explains how they were inspired by the challenge!  So come and join us and try your hand at a brand new "style" of card making or work in your comfort zone, it is totally up to you!


Feel free to use any of the styles of our team or better yet, share you own style by combining one or more of the styles. We want you to have fun and make a card in a style that you feel good about!

The styles are explained HERE.

*Please note that the colours are just to inspire you and NOT mandatory for your card.

Clean & Simple

The designers have entered their cards below and they have explained the style they used and the way they were inspired...



Clean & Simple

Sandie Munro


I was inspired by the flowers and the colours


Debbie Petersen

I was inspired by the bright colors.


Clean & Graphic

Alison Barclay 



I was inspired by the colours of the image. 


Shannon McComb
I was inspired by the gorgeous colors and flowers

Clean & Layered

Laurie Schmidt
I was inspired by the flowers and bright fun colors!

Shabby Chic

Julee Tilman
I was inspired by the beautiful color palette and pretty blooms.

Deanne Kay
My inspiration came from the bright cheerful flowers.

Freestyle Collage

Laura Jane

Michele K. Henderson 
I loved the pretty glass jars and the bright whimsical feel!

Classy & Elegant

Sheri Gilson
 I was inspired by the beautiful flowers and the colors.


Mackie


Mixed Media


Julie Gearinger
I was inspired by the colors, glass and flowers. 

Lilian Forsyth
I was inspired by the flowers in vases and color combo
Our Rules
  1. Use the Challenge to create a card.
  2. Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
  3. Explain in your post which style you used.
  4. Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
  5. Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!

This challenge will end on Monday, February 29th at Noon (PST).


4 comments:

  1. Here are my creation in the category "freestyle collage"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharing my card today for the clean and graphic style. I love all of the pretty designs by everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, there are SO MANY fantastic cards in the gallery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful color combination and inspiration photo, great Samples!

    ReplyDelete