Wednesday, September 21, 2016

The Card Concept #58 {Sweet & Sour}

Welcome to The Card Concept

Each week we offer up a challenge for you to try, and we hope that you will create a card in one of the styles we have offered here.  The team is divided into the different styles and each designer explains how they were inspired by the challenge!  So come and join us and try your hand at a brand new "style" of card making or work in your comfort zone, it is totally up to you!



Feel free to use any of the styles of our team or better yet, share you own style by combining one or more of the styles. We want you to have fun and make a card in a style that you feel good about!

The styles are explained HERE.


The designers have entered their cards below and they have explained the style they used and the way they were inspired...



September Shabby Chic Guest Designer 

Laurie Schmidlin

Clean & Simple

Sandie

I was inspired by the citrus colours and the graphic shapes in the photo.

Rahmat

I was inspired by the colors, and circle shape

Clean & Graphic

Alison Barclay 
I was inspired by the bright happy colours


Jennifer Timko
I was inspired by the stitched circles and the colors.

Clean & Layered

Kerin Sylvester
I was inspired by the juicy looking fruit and the colors!
Laurie Schmidt


I was inspired by the bright citrus colors!

Shabby Chic

Julie Gearinger
I was inspired by the bright citrus colors.


Maureen Plut
I was inspired by the citrus colours.

Freestyle Collage
Karen Davis 
I was inspired by the crisp, clear colours.

 Michele K. Henderson

I love the citrus slices and the theme, Sweet & Sour!



 Classy & Elegant
Ilina Crouse
I was inspired by the colors and the citrus shapes

Mackie Robertson


Mixed Media
I was inspired by the circular shapes and colors.

Lilian Forsyth

I was inspired by the shapes and colors

Our Rules
  1. Use the Challenge to create a card.
  2. Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
  3. Explain in your post which style you used.
  4. Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
  5. Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!

This challenge will end on Monday, October 3rd at Noon (PST).



3 comments:

  1. OMG! Not sure what happened...my entry loaded 4 times! Could you please remove 3 of them? Eeeek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please excuse me.. Though i entered one card one time they show up twice in linky.. I didnt do it intentionally.. My apologies..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay ... seems we're all having Linky issues! Sorry Lesley!!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete