Wednesday, March 29, 2017

CC #70 {Purple Haze}

Welcome to The Card Concept!  Every two weeks we post our inspiration photo challenge and we hope you will join us and create a card for our challenge gallery.  Feel free to use any of the styles we have defined or create your own with a combination of styles.  We want you to have fun with our inspiration!


Our design team members will also be selecting a style (or combination of styles) and will explain how they were inspired by the challenge.  We'd love for you to try your hand at a brand new style of card making or feel free to work in your comfort zone.  It is totally up to you!

The styles are explained HERE.

Now for the design team and their inspiration:


Becca's Inspiration: I loved the variations of those glassy purples, so I brought it into my clean and elegant design. I also added in some of the glass elements through some opalescent sequins.

Karen's Inspiration: For my clean and layered card, I was very inspired by the color of the bottles and the fact they were glass. I also loved the hint of aqua in the inspiration.

Julie Gearinger
Julie's Inspiration: I was inspired by all of the purple bottles with the hazy texture for my Clean and Simple Mixed Media card.

Michele's Inspiration- I was inspired by the unique purple glass bottles and the tint of purple in my Freestyle Collage card.

Maureen's Inspiration: My Mixed Media/Freestyle Collage card was inspired by the brown, gold, and purple colours along with that sweet tag.

Susan Powell
Susan's Inspiration: For this clean and simple card I was inspired by the purple bottles

Mackie's Inspiration: My freestyle collage card was inspired by the purple and gold.

Laurie Schmidt
Laurie's Inspiration: I was inspired by the colors.

Julee's Inspiration: My mixed-media creation was inspired by those beautiful purple bottles with a hint of aqua thrown in.



Our Rules:
1.  Use the challenge inspiration to create a card.
2.  Use one of the challenge styles to create a card (or if you prefer, combine a few styles).
3.  Explain in your post which style or combination of styles you used and link back to our challenge blog.
4.  Link your post using our linky (please link to the actual post on your blog and not just your blog).
5.  Comment on the cards ahead of you and behind you in the linky.  Everyone loves comments!


This challenge will close on Monday, April 10th at 12:00 noon EDT.



3 comments:

  1. Hi old teamies, love, love this photo and in my fab colour, sure hope I get to play! And stunning cards from you all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the inspiring inspiration and for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much gorgeous inspiration, ladies! I love it!

    ReplyDelete