Wednesday, May 10, 2017

CC#73- May 10th- {Vintage Notes}

Welcome to The Card Concept!  Every two weeks we post our inspiration photo challenge and we hope you will join in with us and create a card for our challenge gallery.  Feel free to use any of the styles we have defined or create your own with a combination of styles.  We want you to have fun with our inspiration!



Our design team members will also be selecting a style (or combination of styles) and will explain how they were inspired by the challenge.  So come and join us!  We'd love you to try your hand at a brand new style of card making or feel free to work in your comfort zone.  It is totally up to you!

The styles are explained HERE.

Now for the design team and their inspiration:

Becca's taking a break for this challenge- 
please stop by her blog and say "hi"! 


Karen's Inspiration - My mixed media card was inspired by the vintage feel of the image and the lovely individual elements. 

Vicki's Inspiration - I was inspired by the feel of the black and cream in the inspiration image as well as the butterflies for my Classy and Elegant Card.  

Julie's Inspiration- I was inspired by the bird images, the script backgrounds as well as the lace for my Shabby Chic/Mixed Media card. 


Michele's Inspiration - I drew my inspiration from the bird, the butterfly, the key, the raven, and the color palette for this Freestyle Collage card with a Shabby Chic feel.

Kim's Inspiration - I was inspired by the beautiful script writing on each of the coasters and the beautiful blue butterfly for my Clean and Layered card.
Nancy's Inspiration - I was very much inspired by the lace, musical script, birds and sepia tones for my Classy and Elegant card.

Maureen's Inspiration: My Shabby Chic/Vintage card was inspired by the colours, the bird images, the lace, and the BLING!

Susan's Inspiration: I was inspired by the butterfly and the music paper for my Clean and Simple card.
Angel's Inspiration:  Those butterflies really caught my eye!  I love the distressed backgrounds and buttons and had fun creating this Clean and Graphic card.

Mackie's Inspiration: My Mixed Media style card was inspired by the butterflies, scripted background and the deep blue colors


Julee's Inspiration: My Mixed Media card was inspired by the
vintage butterfly and music notes.

 Veronica's Inspiration- I was inspired by the buttons, lace, and butterflies. I adore the vintage appeal of this week’s inspiration photo and decided to create an Elegant and Classy card with a Clean, Vintage twist! 


Our Rules:

1.  Use the challenge inspiration to create a card.
2.  Use one of the challenge styles to create a card (or if you prefer, combine a few styles).
3.  Explain in a post which style or combination of styles you used.
4.  Link your post using our linky (please link to the actual post on your blog and not just your blog).
5.  Comment on the cards ahead of you and behind you in the linky.  Everyone loves comments!


This challenge will close on Monday, May 22nd at 12:00 pm EDT.

2 comments:

  1. You have some awesome greeting cards here, keep up the great work! Please stop by our shop at https://www.MemoryTag.cards and let us know what you think too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are awesome art i can add custom stickers so it

    would look personalized. the same like that online.

    ReplyDelete