Wednesday, May 2, 2018

The Card Concept #92 {Bold Bloom}

Welcome to The Card Concept! Every two weeks we post our inspiration photo challenge and hope that you will join us and create a card for our challenge gallery.  


Please feel free to use any of the styles we have defined or create your own with a combination of styles.  We want you to have fun with our inspiration!


Our design team members will also be selecting a style (or combination of styles) and will explain how they were inspired by the challenge.  So come and join us!  We'd love you to try your hand at a brand new style of card making or feel free to work in your comfort zone.  It is totally up to you!

The styles are explained HERE.

Now for the design team and their inspiration: 


Julie Gearinger
Julie's Inspiration: I was inspired by the deep color of the 
large bloom as well as the softness of the 
draping curtains for my Clean and Simple card. 


Michele K. Henderson
Michele's Inspiration: I love the bold contrast between the 
red and the  white and flipped them to create 
this Clean and Layered card.

Robin Messenheimer
Robin's Inspiration: As much as the single red flower 
was a focal point, I let the window blinds guide me
 to this Clean and Simple card design. 

Nancy Penir
Nancy's Inspiration:  The boldness of that red bloom 
inspired my Classy and Elegant card.



Maureen Plut
Maureen's Inspiration: My Clean and Layered card was 
inspired by the gorgeous pop of red, the flower 
and the neutral background.

Susan Powell
Susan's Inspiration:  I was inspired by the stark contrast 
between the redflower and the rest of the photo 
to make my Clean and Simple card.

Angel Rivera
Angel's Inspiration: For my Clean and Simple card, 
I was inspired by that big coral flower 
against the clean white lines.


Mackie Robertson
Mackie's Inspiration:That bold bloom inspired me to 
create my Classy & Elegant style card!

Pam Staples
Pam's Inspiration:  I was inspired by the contrast of the bold bloom 
that "pops." Instead of a red bloom, I opted for a bold yellow 
bloom that "pops" and stands out against 
a bold Brusho Crystal Color Background 
for my Mixed Media card.

Our Rules:

1.  Use the challenge inspiration to create a card.
2.  Use one of the challenge styles to create a card (or if you prefer, combine a few styles).
3.  Explain in a post which style or combination of styles you used and what inspired you from our photo.  
4.  Link your post using our linky (please link to the actual post on your blog and not just your blog).
5.  Please try to comment on the cards ahead of you and behind you in the linky.  Everyone loves comments!

The deadline to participate is 
Monday, May 14th at 12:00 pm EDT.

We look forward to seeing your artwork in our gallery! 


2 comments:

  1. Such an inspiring photo and fabulous inspiration from the team, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your challenge, stunning creations for the DT, Thansk for the inspiration, Hazelx

    ReplyDelete