Sunday, December 15, 2013

Welcome to Shabby & Vintage Designer; Narelle Farrugia!

Wow, so many awesome comments! The team and I really appreciate everyone's sweet words of support and the comments that you leave for us!

Today I am so excited to share with our another Shabby & Vintage Designer...I absolutely adore this designer! She is the sweetest and loveliest person...I was so happy when she agreed to come and play with me again!!! Every card she makes is pure magic...I love the soft colours she uses and the beautiful flowers she adds to her cards!

Please welcome, Narelle Farrugia!


 


Hi! My name is Narelle Farrugia and I live in Melbourne Australia.  I'm married and have two boys aged 17 and 14.  I fell into cardmaking just over 6 years ago after deciding to make a scrapbook album for my mum's birthday.  Before that, I never had any interest in crafting and back then if you gave me something to cut I would hand it back saying "I'm left handed and can't cut straight - you better do it".  Don't know how it happened as now I fussy cut everything, I'm totally addicted to challenges and want to spend all my spare time in my craft cave. I'm so excited to be creating with this team of talented ladies and can't wait to share my Vintage & Shabby creations with you!

The Shabby Chic & Vintage Style can be defined as:
  • the use of used, worn or inexpensive components to make stylish goods
  • distressed or sponged edges
  • old feel-antiqued
  • lots of embellishments
  • ribbons or lace
  • lots of layers

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations! So glad to be working with you! This card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Narelle's creations and her style...so looking forward to seeing more of her! She is a perfect pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Narelle's style, and I can't wait to see her gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, can hardly wait to learn more about your style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous Narelle!! Welcome and I look forward to working with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So impressed with your work Narelle....what a great asset to the team. Congrats..can't wait to learn more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome Narelle, so excited to be working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that's beautiful! I needed those vintage tips! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete