Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Challenge #14 - Colour Challenge

Welcome to The Card Concept. 


This week we have a theme for you to try! You must use the theme and create your card in one of the styles of the designers. 

The styles are explained HERE.


Clean & Simple



My design was inspired by the three pillows which I translated into three hot air balloons.


Clean & Graphic


My design was inspired by the layered/cascading pillows on the bed. Don't you just love the "freshness" of this color combo?

Clean & Layering



I've always wanted to color this hippo aqua, and he popped into my head instantly when I saw this color combo. I couldn't resist!

Shabby Chic


First time I've used these pretty colours for a shabby card and I have to say I really love the elegance of this combo!

Freestyle Collage

Cathy Weber


There's lots of shapes and angled edges on this card!

Classy & Elegant

Colleen Dietrich



My eye went to the patterns of the blanket & the back pillow as my inspiration!


Our Rules
  1. Use the Challenge to create a card.
  2. Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
  3. Explain in your post which style you used.
  4. Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
  5. Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!

This challenge will end on Monday, July 21st at Noon (PST).


2 comments:

  1. ??? I'm thinking this post is a mistake? ...Looking forward to the next challenge...sounds fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another fantastic challenge, ladies! Your cards are amazing and the colors are stunning together!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete