Welcome to The Card Concept.
This week we have a colour theme for you to try! You must use the colours and create your card in one of the styles of the designers.
The styles are explained HERE.
Clean & Simple
Clean & Graphic
Even in clean and graphic design, there's room for a little sparkle!
Clean & Layering
My shabby inspiration this week comes from the colors, dots, patterns and layers!
I totaly got inspired by the colors!! These are one of my favorite combinations!!
Classy & Elegant
- Use the Challenge to create a card.
- Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
- Explain in your post which style you used.
- Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
- Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
This challenge will end on Monday, June 9 at Noon (PST).
Beautiful cards, ladies.ReplyDelete
Gorgeous inspiration - LOVE these colours...hope I have time to play again!ReplyDelete
I tried to leave a comment on the card ahead of mine, but Splitcoast Stampers won't let me! It's a great card, so that's too bad!ReplyDelete
SO many PRETTY cards in this gallery, what a great color combo!!ReplyDelete