Welcome to The Card Concept.
This week we have a theme for you to try! You must use the theme and create your card in one of the styles of the designers.
The styles are explained HERE.
Clean & Simple
I was inspired by the beautiful blue flowers.
Clean & Graphic
A simple font keeps a somewhat 'swirly' image clean & graphic.
Simple tiny butterfly on her hair makes the card look more graphic.
Clean & Layered
I adore the pretty flowers in this inspiration pic and they were my starting point for my card.
I was inspired by the beautiful flowers in the photo and the silver candle holder for a touch of sparkle
|The blues and soft greens just lent themselves to a truly classic and elegant wedding card.|
- Use the Challenge to create a card.
- Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
- Explain in your post which style you used.
- Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
- Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
This challenge will end on Monday, August 18 at Noon (PST).