Welcome to The Card Concept! Each week we offer up a challenge for you to try, and we hope that you will create a card in one of the styles we have offered here. The team is divided into the different styles and each designer explains how they were inspired by the challenge! So come and join us and try your hand at a brand new "style" of card making or work in your comfort zone, it is totally up to you!
Feel free to use any of the styles of our team or better yet, share you own style by combining one or more of the styles. We want you to have fun and make a card in a style that you feel good about!
The styles are explained HERE.
The designers have entered their cards below and they have explained the style they used and the way they were inspired...
October FreeStyle Collage Guest Designer
I was inspired by the chevron stripes, the pumpkin colors translated into a warm coral, and the wood textures into my embellishments.
Clean & Simple
I was inspired by the leaves and a touch of the colours
Clean & Graphic
I was inspired by the Halloween imagery and the chevron pattern
Clean & Layered
I was inspired by the pumpkin.
Classy & Elegant
- Use the Challenge to create a card.
- Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
- Explain in your post which style you used.
- Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
- Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
This challenge will end on Monday, October 31 at Noon (PST)