Wednesday, September 20, 2017

The Card Concept #78 {Pastel Party}

Welcome to The Card Concept!  Every two weeks we post our inspiration photo challenge and we hope you will join in with us and create a card for our challenge gallery.  

Feel free to use any of the styles we have defined or create your own with a combination of styles.  We want you to have fun with our inspiration!




Our design team members will also be selecting a style and will explain how they were inspired by the challenge.  So come and join us!  We'd love you to try your hand at a brand new style of card making or feel free to work in your comfort zone.  It is totally up to you!

The styles are explained HERE.

Now for the design team and their inspiration: 



Ruth's Inspiration: The soft pastels made me want to go
super Clean & Simple and just One Layer.

Becca's Inspiration: A departure from my usual 
Mixed Media style, I decided this pretty inspiration 
image deserved a Clean & Layered treatment. 
I loved the colorblocked dresser and all those 
stuffed animals just made me reach for my
baby-themed stamps.

Vicki Finger
Vicki's Inspiration: I chose the pastel colors as the 
inspiration for my Classy & Elegant card.

Julie Gearinger
Julie's Inspiration- I was inspired by the pastel colors, 
the kitty images as well as the different patterns for my
Freestyle Collage/Shabby Chic card.

Kim Heggins
Kim's Inspiration:I was inspired by the beautiful soft
pastel colors for my fun Clean & Graphic card.

Michele K. Henderson
Michele's Inspiration: I had to do something fun with 
that little sweater and those soft pastels in my
Clean & Simple Freestyle Collage card.

Nancy Penir
Nancy's Inspiration: Oh those sweet pastels! I'd call it
Clean & Layered, with a touch of Classy Elegance. 

Maureen Plut
Maureen's Inspiration: My Clean & Layered design was
inspired by the colours and patterns.

Susan Powell
Susan's Inspiration: The soft pastel colors and 
the straight lines of the dresser inspired my
Clean & Simple baby card.

Angel Rivera
Angel's taking a break for this challenge- 
please stop by her blog to say "hi" 

Mackie Robertson
Mackie's Inspiration: I was inspired by the beautiful
pastels for my Classy & Elegant style card!

Our Rules:

1.  Use the challenge inspiration to create a card.
2.  Use one of the challenge styles to create a card (or if you prefer, combine a few styles).
3.  Explain in a post which style or combination of styles you used.
4.  Link your post using our linky (please link to the actual post on your blog and not just your blog).
5.  Comment on the cards ahead of you and behind you in the linky.  Everyone loves comments!

This challenge will close on Monday, October 2nd  
at 12:00 pm EDT.


1 comment: