Wednesday, June 27, 2018

The Card Concept #96 {Golden Table}

Welcome to The Card Concept! Every two weeks we post our inspiration photo challenge and hope that you will join us and create a card for our challenge gallery.  

So what will inspire you?  
The beautiful flowers, the gold tableware, the coral hues of the blossoms, the table marker or the woodgrain? Or, maybe something else caught your eye?

Create your card based on our inspiration photo and
 please share it with us in our gallery! 




Please feel free to use any of the styles we have defined or create your own with a combination of styles.  We want you to have fun with our inspiration!

Our design team members will also be selecting a style (or combination of styles) and will explain how they were inspired by the challenge.  So come and join us!  We'd love you to try your hand at a brand new style of card making or feel free to work in your comfort zone.  It is totally up to you!

The styles are explained HERE.

Now for the design team and their inspiration: 

Vicki's Inspiration: I love the beautiful golden tones with 
the rich coral of the blooms on the table but I also wanted to 
keep the texture of the wood grain in the table for my 
Classy and Elegant/Clean and Layered card. 


Julie Gearinger
Julie's Inspiration: I was inspired by the coral colors of 
the blossoms, the gold silverware as well as the woodgrain 
to create a Classy and Elegant/Mixed Media card!

Michele K. Henderson
Michele's Inspiration:  I was inspired by the colors, the flowers, 
and the idea of a table set for a celebration in my 
Clean and Layered/Mixed Media card.

Kim Lackenbach
Kim's Inspiration- I was inspired by the gold sentiment, 
the beautiful blossoms and woodgrain to create a rustic 
Classy and Elegant card! 


Nancy Penir
Nancy's Inspiration: I was inspired by the beautiful floral 
arrangement in corals with a hint of gold for my 
Classy and Elegant layered card!

Maureen's Inspiration:  My Clean and Layered card was 
inspired by the colours, the florals, the bits of gold 
and the wedding vibe!

Susan's Inspiration: I was inspired by the woodgrain, the flowers 
and the gold to make my Clean and Layered card.

Angel Rivera


Angel's Inspiration: I was inspired by all of the gold and 
watercolored table marker with the large lettering for 
my Clean and Simple/Classy and Elegant card!

Mackie Robertson
Mackie's Inspiration: I was inspired by the gold and pink colors 
for my Classy and Elegant style card.  
I love these colors together!!!

Marcie Sharp
 Marcie's Inspiration: The color scheme, the touches of gold 
and the scripty gold sentiment inspired me to make 
this Classy and Elegant wedding card! 

Pam Staples
Pam's Inspiration: I was inspired by the beautiful flowers 
as well as the colors to create a 
Clean and Layered card!


Our Rules:

1.  Use the challenge inspiration to create a card.
2.  Use one of the challenge styles to create a card (or if you prefer, combine a few styles).
3.  Explain in a post which style or combination of styles you used and what inspired you from our photo.  
4.  Link your post using our linky (please link to the actual post on your blog and not just your blog).
5.  Please try to comment on the cards ahead of you and behind you in the linky.  Everyone loves comments!


FYI- This will be our last challenge before our summer break!  We will be back in September 
with a new season of The Card Concept :-)


The deadline to participate is 
Monday, July 9th at 12:00 pm EDT. 

We hope you can join us and we look forward to seeing your artwork in our gallery! 


No comments:

Post a Comment