Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Winners #120 {Cozy Cottage}

Happy Wednesday!  Julie, here with the winner and honorable mentions for our #120 {Cozy Cottage} challenge!  

Such a gorgeous gallery and all of your cards are winners!! 

We have mentioned it before, but you make it so difficult for 
our DT to only choose only four winners, so again, 
this week due to  a few ties, we have five winners!!

This year we will be highlighting our winners and honorable mentions on our Facebook page as well as on our Pinterest board.  

Our main Challenge Winner is...





And our four Honorable
 Mentions ...




...Listed in order that they appeared in the gallery...

Wanda Cullen



#22 Papercraft Goddess






Congratulations to all of the our winners!!
Please be sure to click on the winner's names to visit their blogs to see how they created their cards and, if you have time, leave them some "love" :-) 


Thanks again to all who played along with us! 
We hope you will join us in our new challenge 
to be posted in one hour!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! Thank you so much! First I would like to thank my family for giving me a never-ending amount of comedy for all of these years and… Oh I’m sorry… I accidentally started typing my Emmy award speech for best new television comedy… Ahem… (��) in all seriousness, this is the first time I have been awarded an honorable mention on any of the blogs in whose challenges I enjoy participating. This is such a big deal to me… I actually yelled and the spouse came flying downstairs, wondering which one of the crafting products I’d managed to maim myself with this time. It was a logical assumption, because once again I was crying; but this time I was pointing at the computer screen LOL thank you so very much! These challenges are much harder than they appear. They have a lot of depth and these challenges certainly will make one a better artist. Congratulations to the other three ladies… Wanda, Cindy and Jen; three very talented ladies with whom I am honored to share this category. And a big congratulations to Hannelie for creating One of the most beautiful cards I’ve ever seen! Thanks ladies! I’m off to work on the next challenge! �� PS: I do get to post the honorable mention badge on my blog, right?????? ��

    ReplyDelete