Wednesday, December 18, 2019

The Card Concept #HOL19 {Fav Card or Christmas Tree}

Welcome to The Card Concept

Before we show you our challenge photo, we would like to say farewell to our Design Team Member, Susan Powell- this is her final challenge with us.

Susan has been on the team for three years and we will miss her so!!  She will be continuing to create her gorgeous cards, so we hope you will stop by her blog to check out her artwork!

We will be welcoming another new team member in 2020, so stay tuned!!



This challenge will be our final one for 2019 and will be open until
 January 6th at noon EST.

Instead of an inspiration photo, we would like for you to share your favorite card that you created this past year, and/or your Christmas tree.  


Now for the design team's favorite card and/or Christmas tree: 

Esther Asbury
Esther's Inspiration: My favorite card for the year is this
 "Clean and Layered" sunset scene I created as a
 guest designer for Sweet n Sassy Stamps.


Tangii Crain
Tangii's Inspiration: I love so many things about this card!  
It's one of my all time fave color combo's (pink & green), 
I LOVE the foiling and while it's not a "coffee",
 it's tea and that's pretty close!


Julie Gearinger
Julie's Inspiration:  I chose this Mixed Media card since it was fun 
to pull out one of my fav retired SU! sets, French Foliage and 
used a few techniques that I have not done in a while.  
Also, I love the colors of autumn and this was my 
second card for our #123 challenge (using the leftover
 panel from my DT card). 


Michele K. Henderson
Michele's Inspiration: I chose this card because I just 
received this brand new Tiny Box Add On die set and
 had to create a big bold Clean and Graphic card 
that featured all three of my kitties!


Nancy Penir
Nancy's InspirationSharing my 9' Christmas tree with all 
of you (one of 4 trees in my house!) Want to see more?
Come visit my blog for a Christmas Home tour!


Susan Powell
Susan's Inspiration: This is my last challenge as I am stepping 
down from the team but wanted to say 'For The Record' that 
I have had a blast designing for The Card Concept for the last 3 years. 
Thank you for having me. You may see me in the gallery 
from time to time. 


Angel's Inspiration:  I am sharing our Christmas tree with
 our sweet pup, Russeaux helping me decorate :-)
 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!



Mackie Robertson
Mackie's Inspiration: My favorite Christmas card this year
 are the ones I created using this beautiful dove stamp!


Marcie Sharp
Marcie's Inspiration: My favorite card this year is actually 
one that I made very recently for the Christmas holidays. 
This Classy and Elegant card has lots of sparkle and 
shine and incorporates alcohol inks- my favorite medium! 


Anita Trippi
Anita's Inspiration: My favorite card for the year is a Clean and Layered 
card I created for the Color Throwdown Challenge (#570) using 
Turquoise, Grey and Orange (red). 



Betty Wright
Betty's Inspiration: My favorite card was done for one of the 
30 Day Coloring Challenges.  I used Copic Markers for 
this Classy and Elegant card.  I also love the pop of
 pink with the teal colored leaves against a dark gray background. 



The deadline to participate with our special holiday challenge is Monday, January 6th at 12:00 pm EST.

Since this challenge is just for fun, we will not be choosing a winner at the end of the challenge.  We hope that you will join us and our Design Team members will be taking a break for the holidays.  We will try to visit your blogs and leave comments, but if we are not able to do so, please know that we are thrilled to have you play along with us.  

We will resume with our photo inspiration challenge on Wednesday, January 8th.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards (and trees) from my fellow DT -- Merry Christmas everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas …..everyone
    Hugs Epie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun challenge for the holiday period - it was a nice thing to do to look back over the year. Wishing everyone on the Card Concept team a happy new year! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete