Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Introducing our Fall/Winter 2022 Design Team!

                     Welcome Back to The Card Concept!  

  We hope all of you had a fabulous summer holiday and we will be back with our new fall/winter challenges starting tomorrow, Wednesday, September 7th at 8 am EST.

In the meantime, please help us say goodbye to one of our beloved teammates and a welcome to our new and returning Design Team members!

We are sad to announce that LeAnne Pugliese will be stepping down from our Design Team to spend with family and we fully understand.  Being part of a Design Team can be rewarding but it does take time - we wish LeAnne all the best and will miss her! Hugs and love, LeAnne!


Now, please welcome our Fall 2022 Design Team 

(returning members and one new member, Jenny Martin):




Hello, my name is Esther, and I live in the beautiful state of Virginia with my husband and daughter. My mom encouraged me to take up cardmaking in 2005, and I've been hooked ever since. I’ve made some wonderful friends through this hobby, and love that I can use my creations to brighten someone’s day with a bit of handmade kindness in their mailbox! It's a pleasure to be a part of The Card Concept team. 

Hi, I'm Kerry Bunting from Melbourne, Australia. I have two gorgeous adult daughters and began my crafting journey when they were young and I discovered scrapbooking, then from there progressed to card making. My style has evolved over the years from primarily clean and layered to experimenting with shabby chic, clean and simple, and dabbling more and more into mixed media. I currently work from home, so have plenty of opportunities to slip into my craft room and lose myself in creating. It's a pleasure to be part of The Card Concept design team. 

Hi Everyone!  I’m Julie- I live in Maryland with my sweet almost 18 yr old "fur-baby", Victoria. My beloved hubby of 39+ years passed away this past spring from a glioblastoma and now that I am a widow, I have less time to create cards.  I still love creating and designing when I can :-)  I have been artistic all of my life and in addition to  creating cards, I love sewing, painting and recently, creating vintage junk journals!  Since I enjoy experimenting with different styles and mediums, my overall style tends to be a bit eclectic. Hopefully I will inspire you to create a card and join us!
Hi! My name is Michele. My husband and I, along with our feline fur babies live here in tropical Florida where we love the beautiful beaches and the year-round golf! When I'm not crafting, I am a Vocational Rehabilitation Consultant. I love working with layers of paper and color and am thrilled to be a part of The Card Concept!

                                                           Karen Ksenzakovic
Hello stampers!  My name is Karen Ksenzakovic and I am so excited to be a part of this creative team.  I live in central New Jersey with my husband of 34 years, 2 adult children and my 4-month-old puppy.  I have a soccer coach son and a daughter who is in college for Forensic Chemistry.  I've worked in accounting for over 38 years and also work for a Dog Bakery Boutique for the past 5 years.  I love to cook & bake, and I've always done some kind of crafting. I've sewed, crocheted, knitted, cross stitched and have been doing paper crafting for over 16yrs when I was introduced to Stampin' Up!  I decided to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator 4 years ago and love it.  I love designing all styles of cards from clean and simple to collage and I've also done some scrap booking.  I love layering and especially love water coloring and coloring with alcohol markers.

Hey there, crafty friends!  I'm Karen Letchworth of My Cup Runneth Over.  I've been crafting most of my life...cross stitch, scrapbooking, card-making and now even doing fun arts & crafts projects with my (3) beautiful grandbabies.  I'm a retired, married (37+ yrs), wife and mother (3 grown kids) who spends the vast majority of my free-time either in my craft room or in front of the tv watching my favorite shows.  I'm excited to be part of The Card Concept Design Team, and I hope that some of my cards/designs will inspire you.

Our new Design Team member, 

Hi there! My name is Jenny and I’m from Melbourne Australia. I began sporadically card-making 25 years ago, but many years later, when I discovered the wonderful online community and challenges, I became hooked!  Do I have have a style? I think it changes constantly. I guess you would call it ‘Clean and Layered’ these days. However, as a Designer for The Card Concept, I look forward challenging myself to try new styles.


Hi! I'm Nancy Penir, and I'm overjoyed to be joining one of my favorite challenges, The Card Concept! Married, mom of 5, and grandmother of 11 darlings; 6 boys, 5 girls. I'd like to say my life's slowed down with an empty nest, but I've filled it with crafting! I love making cards, sewing, keeping up the garden, (we live on 2 1/2 acres), raising chickens, and watching it all grow! I've found the most wonderful community of talent and kindness through all of you. Nurturing our connection is my passion! Style? Making layers and patterns all work on a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" canvas!


Hello! My name is Mackie Robertson! I live in beautiful Charlotte, North Carolina.  I have been married over 40 years. We have a grown son and lovely daughter-in-law. I am a retired Dental Hygienist. I went to my first Stampin' Up party several years ago and I have been inky ever since! I love ALL styles of stamping...from CAS to Mixed Media.  I started my blog to share my creations, and to hopefully inspire others to join this wonderful art form! Happy Stamping!


Hello! My name is Kim Singdahlsen and I live in Colorado with my husband and two cats. We have two college-aged sons - one is nearby, the other far away.  I fill my weekdays as an accountant for my local town government and weekends enjoying our Colorado mountains. Living in a household of men and spending my days with numbers and spreadsheets, is it any wonder that I love the world of cardmaking?! I am most comfortable in the Clean and Layered style - a fresh look but not necessarily simple!

Hello, I am Betty. I am thrilled to design for The Card Concept Challenge. Inspiration Challenges are my favorite.  I live in North Carolina with my husband, Greg, and our two cats. I am a high school English teacher. I have two children. My daughter Erica is a nurse, and my son Dawson is in college. I feel I have always done some sort of crafting since I was a kid. However, I really started paper crafting when I was a stay at home mom. I started scrapbooking our memories which led to cardmaking.

We are looking forward to inspiring you to join us for our new 
Fall/Winter 2022 Challenges! 

We are changing up things a bit this year, so stop back tomorrow to check out our new challenge and the details at 8 am EST !!

No comments:

Post a Comment