Wednesday, October 5, 2022

The Card Concept #181 {Colors of Fall}

          Welcome to The Card Concept !

For those of you who are new to our challenge, every two weeks we will post our inspiration photo challenge and hope that you will join us by creating a card for our challenge gallery.  


Just a reminder, an inspiration photo is exactly that- a starting point for inspiration. Will it be the colors, the overall theme, the texture, the actual items and/or something else that will inspire your card? 




Choose a design style (or combine styles), create a card, and in your blog/IG post, let us know what inspired you from the photo, what style and/or styles you chose and don't forget to display our inspiration photo and link back to our challenge :-)

At the end of the challenge, our Design Team will choose one Main Winner and at least three Honorable Mentions.  We will announce the winners here on our challenge blog, as well as our Facebook page and our new Pinterest board.  

Again, as we mentioned above, please feel free to use any of the styles we have defined or create your own with a combination of styles.  We want you to have fun with our inspiration!

So come and join us!  We'd love for you to try your hand at a brand new style of card making or feel free to work in your comfort zone.  It is totally up to you!

In case you missed the link above, the styles are explained HERE.

Now for our Design Team's inspiration: 

Esther's Inspiration: The theme inspired my 
Autumn Mixed Media card.


Kerry's Inspiration: The gorgeous colours of the 
foliage inspired my Mixed Media card.



Julie's Inspiration: I was inspired by the colors, 
the leaves and nature to create a 
mainly one layer Mixed Media card!



Michele's Inspiration: I was inspired by the gorgeous 
Autumn colors and the little boat in my 
Mixed Media card.


Karen's Inspiration: I was inspired by the 
beautiful fall colors for my 
Clean and Simple card.


Karen's Inspiration: I was inspired by the warmth
of all the beautiful Fall colors when I created my
Shabby Chic Vintage card.


Jenny's Inspiration:
 I was inspired by the colors and the 
beautiful photo to make a Clean and Simple card.


Nancy's Inspiration: The scenic changes of falls beauty
 inspired my Elegant and Layered card.


Mackie's Inspiration: I was inspired by the fall leaves 
in the Inspiration Photo to create my 
Clean and Layered style card.


Kim's Inspiration: My Clean and Layered card was inspired
 by the mass of colors and the vivid fall leaves. I used the
 selected colors and I give a big thank you to the
 idea of throwing some purple in!



Betty's Inspiration: I was inspired by the colors and theme.  
I created a Clean and Layered styled card.


Plus, we have a surprise for this challenge.  
We will be drawing one random winner for this cute stamp set from our entrants for this challenge (thank you to our  DT member, Karen L. for her 
generous donation of this cute stamp set :-) 
 Due to high shipping costs overseas, we will only be able to ship to the 
United States. 
Thanks again for playing along with us and good luck!



The deadline to participate will be  
Monday, October 17th at 12:00 pm EST.

We look forward to seeing your artwork in our gallery!
---------------------------------------------------------

Also, please remember if you would like to be included in our entries for possible Winner or Honorable Mention, make sure you include our inspiration photo in your blog/IG post, and, if possible, explain how you were inspired by our challenge.  
Thanks again for playing along with us!


No comments:

Post a Comment