Wednesday, November 30, 2022

The Card Concept #185 {Christmas Greetings}

              Welcome to The Card Concept !

For those of you who are new to our challenge, every two weeks we will post our inspiration photo challenge and hope that you will join us by creating a card for our challenge gallery.  


Just a reminder, an inspiration photo is exactly that- a starting point for inspiration. Will it be the colors, the overall theme, the texture, the actual items and/or something else that will inspire your card? 




Choose a design style (or combine styles), create a card, and in your blog post, let us know what inspired you from the photo, what style and/or styles you chose and don't forget to display our inspiration photo and link back to our challenge :-)

At the end of the challenge, our Design Team will choose one Main Winner and at least three Honorable Mentions.  We will announce the winners here on our challenge blog, as well as our Facebook page and our new Pinterest board.  

Again, as we mentioned above, please feel free to use any of the styles we have defined or create your own with a combination of styles.  We want you to have fun with our inspiration!

So come and join us!  We'd love for you to try your hand at a brand new style of card making or feel free to work in your comfort zone.  It is totally up to you!

In case you missed the link above, the styles are explained HERE.

Now for our Design Team's inspiration: 

Esther's Inspiration:  I was inspired by the ice skates 
when I created my Clean and Layered card.


Kerry's Inspiration: Those luscious wreaths 
inspired my Mixed Media card.


Julie's Inspiration: I was inspired by the greenery along with 
the colors to create a Clean and Layered card!


Michele's Inspiration: I was so inspired by the sled, 
skates, and that bright red door and featured 
them in my Christmas Greeting Clean and Layered card!



Karen's Inspiration: I was inspired by the 
wreath and the door and the colors for my
Clean and Layered card!


Karen's Inspiration: I took my inspiration 
from  the ice skates when creating my 
Shabby and Vintage style card.


Jenny Martin
Jenny's Inspiration: I was inspired by the Greenery 
on the door and the colours to make a 
Clean and Layered card.


Nancy's Inspiration: The red front door with it's symbol 
of the holiday, the wreath, inspired my 
Clean and Layered card.




Mackie's Inspiration: My Clean and Layered Style 
card was inspired by the red and green colors!



Kim's Inspiration:  My Clean and Layered card was 
inspired by the wreaths, the colors and textures, 
and the winter feel.


Betty's taking a break for this challenge!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 

To give our Design Team a break for the holidays, we will be extending the deadline to participate for this challenge. 

The deadline to link up to our gallery will be  
Monday, January 2nd at 12:00 pm EST.
---------------------------------------------------------

Also, please remember if you would like to be included in our entries for possible Winner or Honorable Mention, make sure you include our inspiration photo in your blog/IG post, and, if possible, explain how you were inspired by our challenge.  
Thanks again for playing along with us!

1 comment:

  1. cool concept. I love the color combination. TFS and for hosting this fun challenge

    ReplyDelete